My family and I just returned from a week at the resort. Other than Christmas Eve and Christmas, the place was relatively empty. Having stayed at the dreams resorts in Nuevo Vallarta and puerto Vallarta I have to admit that I prefer the the puerto Vallarta location. Whereas the puerto Vallarta resort was large and offered an abundance of activities, this resort was limited due to the condominium presence. Because 2/3 of the resort population is made up of condo owners, the resort limits the noise to please the condo owners. This means no loud speakers and all the evening shows are indoors in unattractive locations. That being said, the food was pretty good. I rarely ate at the buffet (only once), and instead frequented the restaurants. The resort has 3 speciality restaurants: Mexican, Italian, and sea food. Oceana, the seafood restaurant, is open for breakfast everyday offering delicious breakfast options. The service at the restaurants could be improved - long waits and often we weren't seated until they could "locate more menus" but hey, you're on vacation so I imagine that's not a huge concern. My favorite elements of the resort were the sky bar (open at night, an outdoor rooftop bar with plush seating), ocean front bar (had swing seats in addition to bar stools), and the free room service (comes in handy after late nights at the sky bar). The staff is quite attentive and friendly. This is a good place for families as well as large groups. My family of four traveled with another family and we never had trouble asking for tables for 7. My only complaint was that the room had poor lighting. Overall, the resort was clean, safe, tasty, and fun.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta Hotel
- Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Dreams Villamagna Nueva Vallarta Nuevo
- Dreams Villamagna Nueva Vallarta Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all new Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta offers not only the perfect venue for an immersion in luxury, but will serve as the centerpiece of this highly sought-after destination for couples, weddings, friends, business & families. Guests will enjoy all included amenities, sumptuous Junior Suites, access to one of the finest beaches in the area, splendid balconies with breathtaking views of Bandera's Bay and the Sierra Madre range in a deep tropical jungle enclosure; 24-hour room service, daily refreshed mini bars; countless daytime activities and night-time entertainments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Booking.com, MexVax and Travelocity so you can book your Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.