Returned from our dream 48 hours ago -- another year, another week at a wonderful, first rate establishment.
Some people complain that the bars are open too late, some people that they close too early. This is not an adults only resort, the bars close between 11:30-12:30 which should be more than appropriate for most people. If you are the "partying" kind select a different resort as the general atmosphere won't be to your taste. This place is relaxed and age appropriate for ALL...and on this second visit I have to give kudos to all the parents, once again lots of kids but all super well behaved and cute, and this comes from someone who chose to remain childless and had never been at resort that allowed kids prior to last year.
Staff is superb - attentive and jovial and SO accommodating; concerned that your needs are more than met, that you are happy and enjoying yourself.
No hastle about time share, say "no thank you" once to anything and they pay attention and don't snub you afterward either.
For those wondering about internet - wifi was 840 pesos for the week, sometimes fast and sometimes a little slower but no biggie - I was able to check my emails, read my local paper, use my browser no problem.
The resort is immaculate, the food is a nice mix of local and "regular" at the buffet. All the restaurants are interesting and great. Portofino rivals anything I've been to as an example of a truly "fine" dining experience exquisite presentation and cool flavors. As I said in last year's review...if portion size is an issue - go to the buffet. This is a "fine dining" restaurant.
Rooms are huge and wonderfully appointed, towels and bedding are glistening white and high number thread count. Double sinks and everything from slippers to toothbrushes are provided. Turn down includes a chocolate and a schedule of events and notices for the next day.
Absolutely loved it again and looking forward to hopefully seeing our fave people again next year including Oscar, Lisbeth and Julio.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta Hotel
- Dreams Villamagna Nueva Vallarta Nuevo
- Dreams Villamagna Nueva Vallarta Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dreams Villamagna brings Unlimited-Luxury® to families, couples and friends in a picturesque setting with the Sierra Madre Mountains in the distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.