“Little Italy, Right in Mexico” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Description: Cozy indoor dining room, gated street side palapa and private chef's table
Houston, Texas
“Little Italy, Right in Mexico”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2008

I can only rate this restaurant based on the pizza. The pizza is most definitely excellent! This is the best pizza that my husband or I have had the pleasure to eat. This place is very convenient to walk to from the Grand Mayan and is just a really cute place to spend the evening. It had the open air restaurant, relaxed vibe of Mexico. Everybody was very friendly and did I mention the pizza?!? We had a veggie pizza and a nice salad and wished that we hadn't waited until our last night to come here. We weren't crazy about the bread they give you (pretty average) so I wouldn't waste the calories on it - wait for the pizza!

77% Recommend