“Eddie is friendly” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #21 of 101 Restaurants in Nuevo Vallarta
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Lebanese, Mexican
Good for: Dining on a budget, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Dessert, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
“Eddie is friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

We were looking for a place to eat outside of our resort and Eddie's was recommended by our bellman. We got our concierge to make us a reservation since they can get quite busy.
After a short taxi ride, we were there and this place is right on curbside. The chips and salsa was also matched with an avocado/sour cream dip and some hot sauce. There is a wide variety on the menu: Lebanon, Mexican, seafood. I had Ahi tuna sizzling fajitas and my wife had Mahi Mahi. I thought my fajitas were good, not exceptional. My wife said her Mahi Mahi was delicious. We both saw an order of coconut shrimp andwe agreed we should have tried those. Our meal was $379 pecos and I think that was a great value.
There was a bit of a delay getting us a cab once we were finished and Eddie got personally involved to get us a cab. Thank you, Eddie.

Visited January 2014
nopalbeach, Owner at Eddie's Place Nopal Beach, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
I remember u that night .thank u for understanding

Calgary, Canada
“Good Eddies”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

We have been to Eddies many times and will continue to return on a regular basis. Excellent food, good people.

Visited January 2014
thank you I was born in Beirut Lebanon I know from my grand mother and my beautiful 90 year old mother how to cook Lebanese food. thank you Eddie
Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
“Labanese”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

Visited Eddies early January without reservations, very lucky to be seated.

It was a nice change to see the menu items with a Middle Eastern Style. The service

and food were both very good. Plans to revisit this restaurant again.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
nopalbeach, Owner at Eddie's Place Nopal Beach, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
thank you so much for the review it is greatly appreciated by all of us .
Ham Lake, Minnesota
“Must have been an off day.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

We were excited to try this place given the great reviews. I think they may not have had enough help. We had to ask 3 times for salt. We didn't get water when we originally ordered it. My husbands lamb kabobs were well over done and the rest of the food was just ok. Looked like a fun place but it didn't live up to the reviews.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
it was an off day. I agree with you I will try my best not to have these days
Portland, OR/San Jose, CA
“Great and easy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

Eddie and his staff have a winner - this place has a steady flow of dinners- the food is great and reasonably priced
My wife loved her lamb cooked to perfection and I was impressed with the tequila shrimp fajitas

Visited December 2013
thank you so much for taking the time to write the review .I am honored to serve you and I am glad that moth enjoyed your meals it is greatly appreciated thank Eddie