“Labanese” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #21 of 101 Restaurants in Nuevo Vallarta
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Mexican, Lebanese
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dessert, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
“Labanese”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

Visited Eddies early January without reservations, very lucky to be seated.

It was a nice change to see the menu items with a Middle Eastern Style. The service

and food were both very good. Plans to revisit this restaurant again.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
nopalbeach, Owner at Eddie's Place Nopal Beach, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
thank you so much for the review it is greatly appreciated by all of us .

Ham Lake, Minnesota
“Must have been an off day.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

We were excited to try this place given the great reviews. I think they may not have had enough help. We had to ask 3 times for salt. We didn't get water when we originally ordered it. My husbands lamb kabobs were well over done and the rest of the food was just ok. Looked like a fun place but it didn't live up to the reviews.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
nopalbeach, Owner at Eddie's Place Nopal Beach, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
it was an off day. I agree with you I will try my best not to have these days
Portland, OR/San Jose, CA
“Great and easy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

Eddie and his staff have a winner - this place has a steady flow of dinners- the food is great and reasonably priced
My wife loved her lamb cooked to perfection and I was impressed with the tequila shrimp fajitas

Visited December 2013
thank you so much for taking the time to write the review .I am honored to serve you and I am glad that moth enjoyed your meals it is greatly appreciated thank Eddie
Surrey, Canada
“Wonderful time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

Great food choices, the quality was excellent and you could not beat the pricing. The staff are very friendly and I would highly recommend this restaurant if you are in Nuevo Vallarta!

Visited December 2013
thank you from the bottom of our hearts for the review it is geatly appreciated.
california
“We'll be back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

We had the great pleasure of enjoying a wonderful meal with a group of 12 of us at Eddie's. The food was packed with flavor. The service was good and Eddie even stopped by the table to chat up the evening. We will be back next time in town!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
nopalbeach, Owner at Eddie's Place Nopal Beach, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
thank you so much for the review it is greatly appreciated by all of us. it gives me the energy that I need to keep going thank you from the bottom of my heart. Eddie