My husband and I just returned from a 10 night stay at the Riu Palace Pacifico. We had the time of our lives and were very sad to leave. We had a full ocean view room and it was perfect. We asked about upgrading to a Jacuzzi suite, but it didn't seem worth the cost ($213 additional per night). The only problem that we had was making the mistake of eating shellfish prepared by the pool, they made Paella one day and though it smelled fantastic and tasted good as well, it left both of us very ill for the rest of the night. That night just happened to be my birthday, which made it even more sad :(. We ate ate the steakhouse, the Japanese restaurant, and the fusion restaurant. They were all pretty good, but we would have been just has happy to eat at the buffet instead. I had seen in some of the other reviews that people had towel animals in their rooms every night, and by the fifth night we hadn't gotten any animals. We had needed to call the front desk to ask about something else, so I mentioned to them that we hadn't gotten any animals. I told them it wasn't a big deal, that I was just curious, and hung up the phone. Within 30 minutes a lady came to our door and brought us four of the cutest towel animals I had ever seen. I don't think I have anything else to add that no one else has mentioned. It truly was an amazing vacation and even though we got sick, we couldn't have asked for a better trip. Feel free to message me with any questions!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * In Riviera Nayarit, overlooking the Pacific Ocean * Located on Playa de Flamingos beach, 2 km / 1.5 miles from Nuevo Vallarta * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 9-storey building * 5 km / 3.1 miles from various shops * 13 km / 8 miles from the airport * 1 km / 0.6 miles from Flamingos Golf Club * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Priceline, Despegar.com and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Pacifico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Pacifico Hotel Riviera Nayarit
- Riu Palace Pacifico Nuevo Vallarta