My husband and I had a wonderful experience at the Riu Palace Pacifico. The service was wonderful throughout our entire stay. Our room was not huge but was big enough for us since we weren't in there too often. We thought the food was pretty good as well. I enjoyed all of the restaurants while my husband really only liked Krystal. The buffets, especially lunch, were not the best but we ended up going to one town over, Bucerias, a couple of times for lunch so that did not really concern us too much. Overall we had a wonderful experience and would return to the Riu Palace Pacifico in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * In Riviera Nayarit, overlooking the Pacific Ocean * Located on Playa de Flamingos beach, 2 km / 1.5 miles from Nuevo Vallarta * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 9-storey building * 5 km / 3.1 miles from various shops * 13 km / 8 miles from the airport * 1 km / 0.6 miles from Flamingos Golf Club * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Pacifico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Pacifico Hotel Riviera Nayarit
- Riu Palace Pacifico Nuevo Vallarta