Taheima is not a hotel anymore: they closed the hotel part and kept the approx 70 condos/rooms. The condominium is managed directly by the owners association: the common areas (cafeteria, pools, gardens,...) are clean, nice and well maintained. Inside the apartment the situation will depend on the owner: as a rule, US and Canadian owners are better "landlords" and take care of offering a clean and well maintained apartment... Mexican owners might be a little less... honnest :-( The cafeteria offers good food and drinks at reasonable prices. Other staff (working for the owners association), are also friendly and professional. I highly recommend the place: great setting, nice design, safe,...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Taheima Wellness Resort & Spa Hideaway Retreat Defines a Holiday Experience With a Meaning and Purpose for Body, Mind and Soul. Taheima, located within 10 minutes of Puerto Vallarta International Airport, offers convenience and ease-of-access, all within its own tropical oasis. Taheima offers its own landscaped lagoons and Infinity swimming pools, beach club, Taheima artfully unites shelter with nature within a tropical environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Despegar.com so you can book your Taheima Wellness Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taheima Wellness Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Taheima Wellness Resort And Spa