“BAD CHOICE, WORSE EXPERIENCE.” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Siesta Real

Hotel Siesta Real
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Mexicali
Hotel Siesta Real
You added Hotel Siesta Real to your Saves list
Justo Sierra #899, Mexicali 21230, Mexico   |
Ranked #14 of 17 Hotels in Mexicali
Indio, California
“BAD CHOICE, WORSE EXPERIENCE.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2012

BAD CHOICE. DO NOT RENT. I arrived to Hotel Siesta around 3:30am. I was greeted by Manuel Beltran and I asked for information about prices and room choices. Apparently there where only two options for only two rooms left. The major difference was one room has a King size bed (Executive room) and the other room a two full size bed (in the old part of hotel). I choose the King size bed. “Executive Room” ($80.00dlls) in the “New Section” of the hotel. I paid with my American Express.
When I got to the room (301) to my surprise it was a two beds room, it was filthy and looked old. I called the front desk to clarify about the “mistake”, instead Manuel Beltran l rise hell by telling me to go to the front desk. Instead of apologizing or try clarifying the issue he asked me to go back to the front desk to cancel the room. When I got back he already had cancel my room, with out explanation. I was practically asked to leave by this guy Manuel Beltran who do not know or have any knowledge about customer Service. Friends of Trip Advisor remember this is Mexico the land of the tricks, the outlaw, corruption, etc. This guy did not care whatsoever he probably felt a Joy of accomplishment asking me to leave. I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO RENT AT THIS PLACE.

Room Tip: When traveling to Mexico always verify and ask lots of questions about your reservation or the room...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
6 Thank roadwarriorgateaway

Miami Fla.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2011

This is a small property very well located with two floors
It´s not luxurius but is very comfortable and has a good service.
Ideal for business travelers, very near from the border line.
It has a very nice Swiming pool

Room Tip: Choose Room in the second floor it´s more quiet
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
      Cleanliness
1 Thank CancunVoyager
Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2009

This is a nice mid-priced hotel with a wonderful restaurant on the property with an awesome Sunday buffet. We stay there every time we visit Mexicali. Highly recommended!

Stayed December 2008