I stayed more than two weeks at Radisson Leon, GTO Mexico. I would like to share my persona experience with potential visitors for this hotel.
1. Excellent front desk attendancy.
- I was amazed their speedy and kind service. Even all door men are absolutely helpful and having great smily face to customer. Even they remember your name.
2. Good Restaurant & Speedy room service.
- Since I was bit late to get back from business, I normally used their restaurant. The restaurant is open late and their room service operates 247. They never late for the room service, and good valued meal overall. Servers were extremly helpful and friendly.
3. Clean room & no smell at all!
- As non-smoking customer from Asia, I am not that much friendly with the smell of Cigarette nor Cigar. Especially Cigar is the crazy thing for me.
Rooms are prepared very neat and I do not have any trouble with smell.
Bed was nice and comfortable as well.
1. Breakfast cost.
-Even their breakfast buffet was good, I belive the price for the breakfast buffet is pretty high it was almost same to cost of NY steak.
2. Door holder in room toilet.
-The bathroom is quite small without bathtub, yet it is ok size for me.
What made me irritate was small door holding stuff which locked in the bottom of the bathroom(Toilet) to prevent damage for toilet door.
As I called by mother nature, the location of this small door holder keep irritating my foot because of the position, and as you got out of the shower room, I step into or crush my finky toe to this hard door holder and it was painful.
3. Hotel height.
This club carlson hotel have only 4 stories building, so you don't expect those skyline view from hotel room. Luckily I got a room with swimming pool view though.
Considering all pros and cons for this Club carlson Leon GTO, Mexico, I pretty much satisfied with all of their service.
Every hotel workers are energetic and friendly, so I recommend to try this hotel.