“Not what I expected” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Fiesta Inn Leon

You added Fiesta Inn Leon to your Saves list
Fiesta Inn Leon
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Blvd Adolfo Lopez Mateos 2702 | Colonia Jardines Del Jerez II, Leon 37530, Mexico   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #14 of 44 Hotels in Leon
Ciudad Juarez, Mexico
“Not what I expected”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

I have been in other Fiesta properties before, and I have a memory of having a great stay. Maybe this was long ago, or the properties are fading, but this was not what I expected. The personnel was corteous and friendly, but the property seems a little dated. The rug outside of the rooms was kind of old looking. The room does not feel warm. Maybe it is the flooring, or the minimalistic furniture. There is no room for your clothes other than 8 coat hanguers. You have to use your baggage to hold your other clothes. If you have to be here 9 days, you can imagine how messy this is. One thing that really upset me is that even when they are supposed to let a small container of lotion and shampoo every day, they did not do this. In 9 days they left only 3. I think this is a savings which is not really thought off, because it creates a negative feeling. The bathroom had some kind of splatter on the door, which was probably from cleaning, and it could have been very easy to clean, but it was never done.
The breakfast is not really good. In fact one day the fruit tasted kind of acid. Maybe it was spoiling.
Overall, I felt the price charged was too much for the service received. If I can help it, I would not stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dear Carlos:

Thank you for your comments, they helps us improve and avoid some mistakes.

I ask for an apologie for the bad experience you had during your last stay with us.

Allow me to let you know we are working on our opportinity areas and hope to see you again on a near future.

Fiesta Inn León

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here 3 nights, it has parking, it's easy to get to, very professional staff, great food, awesome hotel for a business trip. I speak Spanish, it maybe that this helped me communicate better and have a great experience here, but staff seemed to speak english too. It has a small but nice and clean gym. Located in a very safe area. It's right on the highway from the Leon airport, so you van get here very quickly, 10-15 mins.

• Stayed November 2012
Dear Felipe:

Thank you for taking some minutes to let people know about your experience here at Fiesta inn Leon, we are glad to know you had a good stay.

It is very important for us to know all your comments.

Over the next months we will be on a remodelation stage and on a near future you would enjoy new facilities.

Expecting to see you soon

best regards.

Leon, Mexico
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

They stole my cosmetic and there is no reaction by the hotel even I report this theft, they don't clean the room, etc. Just terrible service by the province people who don't know what the hotel service is...

Room Tip: If you don't want to loose your staff, don't choose this hote...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dear Taki:

Thank you for your comments and in name of all Fiesta Inn staff we ask for an apology regarding the bad experience you had.

We are working every day to improve and avoid this kind of experiences.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back

Gerente General
Mexico City, Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

They are remodeling the entire building, so they assigned me a Platinum Room. Soft music and a very comfy bed. My Company has a frecuent visitor arrangement, so fare was very good, 54USD plus taxes. Internet is not so fast, but enough to work.

Room Tip: There are rooms with view to the pool and the garden, and I like to see trees and plants when workin...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Dear Tak:

Thank you for your comment, it is nice to know you had a great stay.

We still working to provide all our guest the best place to stay at, actually we are starting the second stage of remodelation with our restaurant, bar and front desk.

Hope to see you soon at this your second home in Leon

Best regards

2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012 via mobile

We were there during remodeling time! Awful!!!! Place was like an abandoned casino.  Extremely dirty outside the rooms.  We reserved 2 rooms both were very clean inside and all furniture were in new conditions but we did not have any drawers to organized our clothing neither enough hungers to put it in a closet.  If you go for a day you wouldn't mind but we stayed more than that.

Customer service is perfect specially Alex the concierge.  He was very helpful in all we asked or requested. Very poor in Amenities.

I don't know if I would ever come back!!!

• Stayed July 2012
Dear Michael:

In name of all Fiesta Inn Leon staff we thank you for taking the time to let us know how your experience was at our hotel.

I ask you for an apologie for the inconveniences the remodelation cause to you. Actually all our hotel rooms have closet with enough hungers and drawers for clothes.

We hope to have the opportunity to see you soon again.

Bilbao
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2011

Unforgettable experience. I felt like being at home with my family.
Clean, very good service, very good.

Room Tip: Las mejores son las que dan hacia la alberca.
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Dallas, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2010

Did not come to clean my room for two days, even when I politely requested them on two separate occasions the second day. I'm disappointed in the housecleaning gang here.

Kind of noisy at night...young kids screaming and banging doors.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business

Been to Fiesta Inn Leon? Share your experiences!