If you are looking for a remote slice of paradise, this is where you want to be. The setting is lovely. The bungalows are rustic but very comfortable. The view from our porch was incredible. The food is fabulous. The staff is warm and attentive. The hotel provides taxi service which is worth the expense. Remote is not easy to achieve in today's world and the last 3 kms of the trip can be a bit challenging. But the drivers are very experienced and do a good job. If you want to shut down and forget about life for a while this is the perfect place. Highly recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled among the rugged cliffs and dense tropical vegetation of Oaxaca’s Pacific coast is La Boquilla, a protected cove of white sand and still turquoise water. Virtually untouched by development, this pristine and secluded location – where osprey circle lazily over a silent beach – is the perfect setting for vacationers seeking a truly unique retreat experience.Protected by small islets and tall headlands the crescent beach provides a perfect setting for those vacationers seeking a truly unique retreat, for those who would rather hear the whisper of a gentle fan than the whirr of the air conditioner; for those who prefer snorkel and a sea kayak to the roar of a jet ski; for those who wish to practise yoga and sunrise meditation in an eco-sensitive environment and yet appreciate the best of fresh, natural, local foods & international wines in an exquisite water side setting, this may be the place you have always sought... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Bahia de la Luna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia De La Luna Hotel Puerto Angel
- Bahia De La Luna Oaxaca
- Bahia De La Luna Puerto Angel, Mexico - Oaxaca