“Great home in Puerto Peñasco” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Dream Weaver Inn

and 1 more site!
You added Dream Weaver Inn to your Saves list
Dream Weaver Inn
3.0 of 5 Inn   |   Calle Pescadores # 3, Puerto Penasco 85341, Mexico (Formerly Fisherman's Inn Old Port)   |
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Ajo, Arizona
“Great home in Puerto Peñasco”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2012

Oscar and Lupita run a very comfortable home base just above the malecon in the old town. Everything worked well and was clean and comfortable. Great Internet and a very good location for Verizon USA + Mexico coverage. You get to feel that you are a part of the community because you are right between a primary school, the downtown church and the amphitheater above the pescador statue on the malecon.

Room Tip: Suite 4 is an comfortable apartment on the second floor.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Tucson
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2012

I missed going home for Christmas due to a booking error and decided to travel to Puerto Penasco to enjoy some solitude and the beautiful Sea of Cortez. I had driven past and wrote down the number to this charming spot on a previous visit and called Oscar to arrange my stay. It was like staying at a friends home out of town. The beautiful vibrant Mexican colors and simple charm of my room on the third floor was very welcoming and the view from the picture window above my bed facing the Pavillion and the Sea was intoxicating. With this unit you have your own private patio viewing the sea and the newly developed Pavillion as well. I can't wait to go back and rent this space. Thank You!!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2012

We had a lovely time at Dream Weaver Inn. Oscar and Lupita were gracious to let us check in early our first day, upgraded our room for free the day of, and were always available to answer questions. Their wealth of knowledge about the city was wonderful. I felt their recommendations were better than places I could research on tripadvisor. The town was really relaxing between Christmas and New Years. Not too many tourists and the streets were silent in the morning. Shops don't open until 10-11 AM.

Room Tip: Just ask the owners
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Phoenix, AZ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2011

I usually stay at the hotels but decided I wanted to try a Bed & Breakfast this time. I fell in love with the Dreamweaver! The bold colors and mexican decor is amazing. The rooms are very clean and the entire Inn is so well maintained. I enjoyed watching the sunsets from the second floor and the palapas give it such a tropical feel. I left there so refreshed and relaxed. Oscar and Lupita are wonderful! They made me feel like family. Thank you so much for everyting. I am defintely recommending the Dreamweaver to everyone I know.

Room Tip: Choose the palapa room!
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2011

Friendly service and great location. We were right in the middle of Old Port Penasco just a few stepps away from the Ocean and great food. The Dream Weaver's suite #1 is clean, comfortable and has a unique atmosphere with french doors opening up to a private court yard.
Oscar the manager was helpfull with great suggestions to galleries and shopping even made me a dentist appointment. Thank you Oscar.
. Can't wait till I go back to Rocky Point. for sure I'm staying at the Dream Weaver Inn.

Room Tip: Next time I'll try the 3rd floor Palapa
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2011

The Dream Weaver is the coziest inn we have ever stayed in. We have never slept better. Lupita and Oscar were the perfect hosts. Their familiarity with Puerto Penasco was extremely helpful to our enjoyment of the city. We are sharing our experience with all our friends, family and coworkers and are planning a family trip.

Room Tip: To get the best room for you, share your needs and likes with Lupita and Oscar.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Surprise, Arizona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2011

We had reserved a room, paid a deposit, when we got there, the place was closed, nobody answer the door, and no one was staying there either; we waited for a long time but nobody came. We had to look for another hotel, we went back a few times and no one was there. Back at home, I called them, they said they go out whenever they need to and that I shouldn't have expected to find a receptionist there because it's a small hotel, also they said that we owed them money!! hanged up on me and didn't answer the phone anymore. Terrible customer service!!
Do yourself a favor, don't go to this place, don't reserve it because when you get to the place, no one is going to be there to receive you and you'll lose your deposit, find a real hotel.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family

Been to Dream Weaver Inn? Share your experiences!