“Great Resort!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Las Palomas Beach & Golf Resort

You added Las Palomas Beach & Golf Resort to your Saves list
Las Palomas Beach & Golf Resort
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Blvd. Costero #150, Col. Sandy Beach., Puerto Penasco 83550, Mexico   |
Special Rate
Great winter getaway, $750 Week
Ranked #1 of 19 Hotels in Puerto Penasco
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Great Resort!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

This was my first time visiting Rocky Point, and I will definitely return! The resort had a special on their Facebook page for Valentine's Day weekend - 3 day, 2 night stay with dinner and breakfast. Who couldn't pass up a deal like that! The staff, property and room were amazing! We never had a reason to leave the resort, which I really enjoy. Back to the staff... Fidel (bellhop) AWESOME! Jose (bellhop) AWESOME! Carlos (Citron Restaurant) AWESOME! Ramon (front desk) AWESOME! I will definitely return to Las Palomas!!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

This was a really nice hotel. I had some trouble but let it go since I only had to endure 1night. At chk-in I felt like the man treated me like a kid I'm 24 and my dad was with me but I was paying and I felt like he didn't want to tell me anything. Compleatly silent when my dad wasn't around. When I asked about parking he said he'll tell me when my dad comes back in. Serious? He couln't tell me he was giving me 1 bed when I booked 2 instead of ignoring me? Thought the 1bed thing was ok since the stuff was there for the sofa bed but the sofa bed was very uncomfterble no lie! Also "Spa Quality Bath Amenities" as advertise on their site, not included so BYO SOAP. If you like coffee or want to wash dishes or clothes it'll cost you. There is a cute store you can buy that stuff from on property. One more thing there were broken stuff in drawers? I had to worry they wouln't keep my deposite cuz of things I didn't break. Made me sweat! lol. In my room there was a computer would've been nice if we could use it since there was no WIFI in the rooms. All in all it was a beautiful resort and I would like to give it another try. Hopefully next time will be way more pleasant than this time.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

This was our first trip to Rocky Point and Las Palomas Resort. Everything was very nice. Resort was extremely clean and well taken care of. Pools were a little chilly when we were there in late February so water slides were not on. My kids wished they were heated. All in all though, we had a great time and we will definitely be back!!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Gilbert, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

This was our first trip to Rocky Point. Las Palomas Resort was referred to us by friends. We enjoyed family friendly atmosphere. Our kids (ages 16,13 and 7) spent their days going back and forth from the pool to the beach. The food at the restaurant and swim up bar was great! The staff was friendly and helpful. The unit we stayed in was on the 8th floor and provided an excellent view of the pool area and beach below. It was equipped with everything we needed to be comfortable. We ate out every night but prepared our breakfast and lunch in the kitchen. It was nice to have a washer and dryer available. The beds were clean and comfortable. We will defiantly be going to Rocky Point again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Sun Lakes, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

This is the second time that we have stayed here for a weekend, and both times were very enjoyable !! We both golf , and the golf course was fun to play, even on a very windy day!!! Will be back in the future, for sure!!!

• Stayed March 2014
Tempe, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

Paid $200 a night for the room. It was much more furnished than just about any hotel room I had stayed in. I wondered if it might be a time share room. Parking is underneath the hotel, so it's probably more secure, definitely out of sight. There was no free breakfast. The breakfast buffet is very nice but about $20.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends

Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

We arrived in RP and had no reservations made I saw las palomas online and contacted them, i was told that i could just vome in the day of my stay and make the reservation. The guy at the front desk was very helpful as far as recommending places to go for great food... his recommendations were great. Would def stay here again!

• Stayed March 2014

Been to Las Palomas Beach & Golf Resort? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Las Palomas Beach & Golf Resort

Address: Blvd. Costero #150, Col. Sandy Beach., Puerto Penasco 83550, Mexico
Location: Mexico > Northern Mexico > Sonora > Puerto Penasco
Bar / Lounge Beach Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #1 of 19 Hotels in Puerto Penasco
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $$$
Hotel Class:4 star — Las Palomas Beach & Golf Resort 4*
Las Palomas Beach & Golf Resort is a luxurious oasis in Rocky Point – Puerto Peñasco - Mexico, with beautiful ocean view suites, world cuisine, the only links style Championship golf course of the region, a conference center, a luxury spa, beautiful beach and getaway vacation packages. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Las Palomas Beach & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Las Palomas Beach And Golf Resort
Las Palomas Beach & Golf Hotel Puerto Penasco
Las Palomas Beach Hotel
Hotel Las Palomas Beach
Las Palomas Puerto Penasco
Las Palomas Beach & Golf Resort Puerto Penasco, Sonora, Mexico

If you own or manage Las Palomas Beach & Golf Resort, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.