We have stayed here twice and loved it both times. The last time we stayed, we were surprised the room service wasn't working because the resort wasn't occupied by x-amount of people. Needless to say, we went in to the city to the grocery store and cooked all week long. Wasn't bad at all actually!
Would go back....but I'd love it if they had an airport to fly into instead of driving there from Phoenix.
- Also Known As:
- Las Palomas Beach & Golf Hotel
- Las Palomas Beach And Golf Resort
- Las Palomas Beach & Golf Hotel Puerto Penasco
- Las Palomas Beach Hotel
- Hotel Las Palomas Beach
- Las Palomas Puerto Penasco
- Las Palomas Beach & Golf Resort Puerto Penasco, Sonora, Mexico
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Palomas Beach & Golf Resort is a luxurious oasis in Rocky Point â€“ Puerto PeÃ±asco - Mexico, with beautiful ocean view suites, world cuisine, the only links style Championship golf course of the region, a conference center, a luxury spa, beautiful beach and getaway vacation packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Las Palomas Beach & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.