Great trip! Nice resort and Old Port was great! Favorite restaurant was the Blue Marlin in Old Port...a must!
Doesnt have that overwhelming tourist feel and the drive across the border and to the resort was easy. Depending on day and time of travel, allow time for going through customs.
Checkout for us was fine but they must get a maid report of you room before refunding your deposit when you do. It looked like it got a little tricky for some departing and what they were being charged for.
Very clean and everyone was very friendly!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Palomas Beach & Golf Resort is a luxurious oasis in Rocky Point â€“ Puerto PeÃ±asco - Mexico, with beautiful ocean view suites, world cuisine, the only links style Championship golf course of the region, a conference center, a luxury spa, beautiful beach and getaway vacation packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Las Palomas Beach & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Palomas Beach & Golf Hotel Puerto Penasco
- Las Palomas Beach And Golf Resort
- Las Palomas Beach Hotel
- Hotel Las Palomas Beach
- Las Palomas Puerto Penasco
- Las Palomas Beach & Golf Resort Puerto Penasco, Sonora, Mexico