We have a group of 10 couples and 30kids that go Rocky Point every year, it has been a tradition since our kids were toddlers 17 years ago.. We started going to San Carlos but realized that it is much easier driving 1 hour into Mexico than 5 or 6 and have to deal with the problems at the 21 inspection just outside of Nogales.. Rocky Point became a perfect fit for all of us and the resorts here are second to none. We are all golfers too and we enjoy a few rounds aerly in the morning and then join the entire group at the beach or pool.. We are so blessed to be able to enjoy this trip every year and feel extremely safe going out to dinner and walking around the fish port buying fish and shopping. The lines returning back to the US
are much quicker and no more 2 or 3 hour waiting to cross.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Palomas Beach & Golf Resort is a luxurious oasis in Rocky Point â€“ Puerto PeÃ±asco - Mexico, with beautiful ocean view suites, world cuisine, the only links style Championship golf course of the region, a conference center, a luxury spa, beautiful beach and getaway vacation packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Las Palomas Beach & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Palomas Beach And Golf Resort
- Las Palomas Beach & Golf Hotel Puerto Penasco
- Las Palomas Beach Hotel
- Hotel Las Palomas Beach
- Las Palomas Puerto Penasco
- Las Palomas Beach & Golf Resort Puerto Penasco, Sonora, Mexico