We stayed in # 701 in the Bonita Bldg, a condo on the penthouse floor. This condo was perfect for the 7 of us, including 3 children. Plenty of room for kids to play, flat screen TV, windows overlooking the water, 3 full bathrooms, beautiful décor and well equipped kitchen. We had great views of the ocean from our big balcony, which had a table, grill and lounge chairs. It was a short walk to the beach, pool, fitness room, etc. The property and grounds were well maintained, and the beach is very clean with nice sand and seashells. The staff in the office was very friendly and spoke English quite well. It was only a 10 min drive to the Malecon, the main street on Rocky Point where they have fish markets, shops and several nice restaurants. This was an awesome place for a family vacation. The kids loved it, and so did the adults! We will go back and highly recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Palmas is an oceanfront resort comprised of privately-owned luxury homes and condominiums. The resort is located along Sandy Beach in Puerto Penasco, Mexico. The town is commonly known as Rocky Point. Las Palmas reflects this new trend with its splendid architecture, groomed landscaping and family-oriented culture. The gated compound offers 24-hour security, heated pools, Jacuzzis, lighted parking and a spectacular club house with swim-up bar, kid's pool, exercise room, game room and spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Las Palmas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Palmas Hotel Puerto Penasco
- Las Palmas Beachfront Hotel
- Hotel Las Palmas Beachfront
- Las Palmas Puerto Penasco, Sonora, Mexico