As summer surprise we took our teenage daughters July 22nd thru the 28th. We had a great time. We rented directly from an owner and not the resort. We rented a 2 bedroom 2 bath unit. The condo was beautifully decorated and on the 7th flr. This was our first time to Rocky Point. The owners were great, they gave great advice on what to bring. We didn't have problems at the resort well the elevator was out for one day but that was nothing. I saw the other posts about roaches but we never saw any in our room. The pool was warm and so was the ocean. The water in the ocean is super salty but was very relaxing. We had an awesome time and can't wait to plan our next trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Palmas is an oceanfront resort comprised of privately-owned luxury homes and condominiums. The resort is located along Sandy Beach in Puerto Penasco, Mexico. The town is commonly known as Rocky Point. Las Palmas reflects this new trend with its splendid architecture, groomed landscaping and family-oriented culture. The gated compound offers 24-hour security, heated pools, Jacuzzis, lighted parking and a spectacular club house with swim-up bar, kid's pool, exercise room, game room and spa. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Las Palmas Hotel Puerto Penasco
- Las Palmas Beachfront Hotel
- Hotel Las Palmas Beachfront
- Las Palmas Puerto Penasco, Sonora, Mexico