We rented a two bedroom two bath condo for 8 days. It was really nice escape for our family. During weekdays Sandy Beach is empty, but on the weekends it was fairly busy. However, it is nothing like it was prior to the recession. If you use common sense when traveling in Mexico, you will be okay. Don't travel to Rocky Point at night and stay on the resorts at night. There is visible security around the clock. We will be going back to Las Palmas again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Palmas is an oceanfront resort comprised of privately-owned luxury homes and condominiums. The resort is located along Sandy Beach in Puerto Penasco, Mexico. The town is commonly known as Rocky Point. Las Palmas reflects this new trend with its splendid architecture, groomed landscaping and family-oriented culture. The gated compound offers 24-hour security, heated pools, Jacuzzis, lighted parking and a spectacular club house with swim-up bar, kid's pool, exercise room, game room and spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Las Palmas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Palmas Hotel Puerto Penasco
- Las Palmas Beachfront Hotel
- Hotel Las Palmas Beachfront
- Las Palmas Puerto Penasco, Sonora, Mexico