Visited in June with my BF and was very, very, impressed with our suite! These are privately owned, so every one can be different, but the 2bed/2bath we were in was very spacious, way too big for the two of us to be using alone.
The weather was perfect, beach was gorgeous and the sonoran spa had a relaxed, casual atmosphere that was fun but friendly and not "too much" like the resort next door. That one...woah...pool was packed, music was way too loud and people were hammered.
Sonoran Spa is much more the place for me! Thanks for a nice stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sonoran Spa Resort - 202 Condos on Sandy Beach - Puerto Penasco (Rocky Point Mexico) - One, Two & Three Bedrooms - Less 4 Hours From Phoenix, Tucson & Yuma - Full Service Spa - On-Site Restaurant - Tennis Courts - Three Swimming Pools (One Heated) - Jacuzzis - BBQ Grills - Exercise Room - In Room Phones - No Spring Breakers Please ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Sonoran Spa Resort at Sandy Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonoran Spa Resort At Sandy Beach Hotel Puerto Penasco
- Sonoran Hotel Puerto Peñasco
- Sonoran Resort Puerto Peñasco
- Sonoran Spa Puerto Penasco
- Sonoran Spa Resort At Sandy Beach Puerto Penasco, Sonora, Mexico