“Great place, great people and a swim up bar for those hot days in RP.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pink Cadillac Diner - CLOSED

Pink Cadillac Diner
Calle 1ra y ave. Chihuahua, Puerto Penasco 83550, Mexico
+52 638 383 5880
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Bar scene, Doing business
Description: A fifties themed restaurant serving breakfast-Lunch and Dinner. Also a sports bar serving appetizers/food. Dart tournament every Thursday and Sunday's. Swim up pool bar.
Phoenix, Arizona
“Great place, great people and a swim up bar for those hot days in RP.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2009

What more can I say? You'll find a great atmosphere, good food and friendly people at the Pink Cadillac. Our favorite feature has got to be the swim up bar. Stay out of the heat in the cool waters of the Pink Cadillac's pool. Enjoy great drinks and ice cold beer served by a friendly staff. Dave and Lucero know how to treat their guests! This place is a must see while you are down in Rocky Point!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

71% Recommend
Gilbert, Arizona
“Great for Sunday Football”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2008

Visited Puerto Penasco last weekend at "The Reef" Campground. Had a great time and the weather was perfect. On Sunday the guys were interested in watching all the football games and getting a bite to eat. They were a bit concerned in finding a place and I was concerned that I would be bored out of my mind!
We came across the Pink Candillac Diner. What a find! The breakfast was terrific. I ordered the Spanish Omelette and it came with tortillas, pico de gallo, beans all for $6. The owner of the diner was really friendly and put on the packers and bears for our men. The place had 15 TV's and you could request any football game. I am not a football fan and got bored and started wandering around. I found an outdoor patio in the back with a bar and a HUGE pool. What a score - it was all fenced in and private! Seriously, this place has something for everyone. The guys were happy watching their football in HD and the girls sat in lounge chairs, reading mags taking in the sun! Our group with definetly be back!