TRAVEL ALERT: SAFETY AND SECURITY More info

Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Phoenix, Arizona
“A yummy treat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

I miss having real Thai food so I went to this place. I ordered an orange chicken and spicy chicken which had red curry, and rice on the side. This was a delightful combination and the red curry chicken did indeed remind me of the Thai food I had in Arizona. Also, perhaps my husband and I don't eat a lot but we found the portions adequate. We even had leftovers. The thing that was lacking was professionalism in service. I saw employees using cell phones, chatting, leaning on chairs, scratching, and snacking. I definitely expected this to be a ritzier experience from the appearance of the restaurant from the exterior. Nevertheless, I will return to order food, to go, as the service is nothing special.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Hermosillo, Mexico
“Great Food but small portions.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

Went there for dinner and drinks.
Food is great, tasty dishes but portions are really small.
Its pricey because its one of the trendiest restaurants in town.

Visited March 2013
HERMOSILLO, México
“Nothing new under the sun”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

plain food.. its supposed to be oriental and thai right?.. well do not expect much. It´s not awful either, just plain average. Deco is nice and atmosphere is great considering Hmo is such a small town.. prices reasonable

Visited February 2013
Hermosillo
“Worst restraunt in Hermosillo!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

First of all, they called it Thai... there is no Thai tea. I asked for Pat Tai, guess what they served me with undon noodles over cooked with too much sugar. It is expensive and horrible food. I don't know what's got into Hermosillo people but I have no idea why they like this place. Please get rid off name Thai and Oriental... because it is not!!!! I would never go back there nor recomend anyone from eating at this place. I hope they close real soon!!!!

• Visited February 2013