A well-located Seasons resort just outside of the Lake District National Park, with good access to a wide range of local attractions. Very comfortable accomodation. The resort has grown considerably since our first visit, but hasn't suffered from the expansion.
- Also Known As:
- Seasons Holidays Whitbarrow Village Hotel
- Seasons Holidays Whitbarrow Village Hotel Berrier
- Seasons Holidays Whitbarrow Village Cumbria, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located just fifteen minutes from the M6 motorway, halfway between Penrith and Keswick and a mere five minutes from Ullswater, The Whitbarrow Village resort sits beneath the famous blencathra fell (also known locally as Saddleback) and offers both luxury and serenity to all who visit – as well as easy access to the delights of The Lake District. ... more less