“Loredana is an excellent guide without her we would have been lost” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cinque Terre Private Tours

Book Now

Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Hello,my name is Loredana Pantano and I am a professional guide since 1994 of Genova and its province and La Spezia and its province.I guide small groups and individuals, families, vips to beautiful locations like the enchanting Cinque Terre, Portofino,Camogli,San Fruttuoso,Genova and many more.I am individuals specialist, 90 % of my clients are small groups, most of them coming from Us, Canada, Australia and Japan.I have a deep passion for my job and my region and my aim is to accompany people to discover the secrets of my land.My tours are always a perfect mix of knowledge, culture, fun, laugh, care of details, professionality, flexibility and passion, passion and more passion.
Melbourne, Australia
“Loredana is an excellent guide without her we would have been lost”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

Our family tour of cinque terre was absolutely fantastic thanks to our wonderful guide Loredana. She customised our tour to fit in with a very tight schedule. During our planning any questions I had were responded to promptly. She organised to store our luggage which was a blessing . Loredana has so much knowledge and is so friendly I would recommend her every time and will be contacting her again in the future. Jenni Australia

Visited June 2013

Chesapeake, Virginia
“Loredana is awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

My husband, mom and I recently returned from Italy where we had booked a day's tour with Loredana in Cinque Terre. What an awesome guide and person she is! She customized our tour according to all our needs and wishes. She has so much knowledge of the area and she knows all the tricks involving transportation as well as the restaurants, shops, and best places where one can take photos and view this beautiful area. We would highly recommend Loredana to anyone visiting Cinque Terre (and Genoa). See ItalyCinqueTerre.com.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
6 attraction reviews
“Fantastic tour guide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

In between making my booking and actually going on the trip, I emailed Loredana a few
times to ask some questions, like whether I'd have time to go to Pisa before flying out,
where would I store my luggage in Pisa etc... and she always replied promptly. She was
so helpful. Once I met her, it was so easy to talk to her, she's so friendly and
knowledgeable. She always had interesting explanations, never boring. I asked for a tour
that was not too tiring, and there was another family asking for the same thing on the
same day, so we went together, and we had a great day. She knew how to make sure the
older folks weren't tired out, so she really caters to your needs. I'd recommend her
anytime!

Switzerland
5 attraction reviews
“Great Introduction to the 5 towns”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

We took an all day tour on the first of 5 days spent in CinqueTerre. Loredanna was great. She met us at our farm house in Levanto, organized the train tickets and guided us through our first day to visit all 5 towns. As we were going to stay for 4 more days she explained how the train tickets worked and how to buy a hiking pass, she explained all the hiking trails, she made suggestions of other day trips in the area etc. It was definately good to get this overview and much nicer to go in a small group setting than a large tour. We were 4 adults together and 2 dogs.

Minneapolis
“Fabulous Cinque Terre tour by Loredana”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

We had only one day in the beautiful towns of the Cinque Terre, and Loredana's private tour for our family made it perfect. She was delightful to work with - very professional and knowledgeable of the area, flexible in planning, excellent English, and a delight to listen and learn from about Italy and the rich culture and history of the area. It was a worthwhile expense - more cost effective than the shore cruise excursions we did later in our vacation - and we highly recommend Loredana as a tour guide for this and the the Genoa/Ligure area of Italy. Jennifer R.

Visited March 2013