We are use to staying at 5* resorts but this 4* resort had better reviews then most 5*'s. SO we tried it and were not disappointed. We stayed on the Nolitour side of the resort in building 3. The room was clean and plenty of closet space. Most rooms are designed for two people so we had to ask for addition towels, a chair for the balancy and glass to drink out of. But everything was deliveried and everything was good. If people complain about this resort they should stay home because the staff is great, the food is adequate and the drinks never stop coming.
I would reconmend this resort to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star Catalonia Yucatan Beach Resort & Spa is located in the heart of the Riviera Maya, on the private estate of Puerto Aventuras. Located on the beautiful Mexican Caribbean coast, this resort is directly on the beach and offers a comfortable and peaceful atmosphere, perfect for a relaxing break. This mystical area boasts many Mayan archaeological ruins that include Chichen Itza, Tulum and Tikal as well as the natural attractions of Xel-Ha, Cozumel and Xcaret. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel and TripOnline SA so you can book your Catalonia Yucatan Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Yucatan Beach Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Catalonia Yucatan Beach Puerto Aventuras
- Catalonia Yucatan Beach Riviera Maya/Puerto Aventuras, Mexico