First time at this resort.have been to the one in Tulum( which was fabulous)
This resort was much better than I anticipated. Ground and the rooms were quite nice and very clean. Beach was not spectacular but the small area was enough to still enjoy it.
I feel that this resort's most precious commidity is their staff they were warm and went above and beyond to make your stay more enjoyable. The Animation staff in particular were awesome, working diligently to get the guest involved in activities without being pushy. Shout out to my girl Pita her sense of humour made rainy days bearable.
\kudos also to staff in the restaurants who went out of their way to get me a cappucino if not offered at the restaurant we were in.\overall a great resort and would highly recommend it to most. Only people who may not be as enthusatic are people who like to walk alot on the beach, there really isn't a great expanse of beach to walk other than that Thank you Catalonia for giving a great experience on our holidays
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star Catalonia Yucatan Beach Resort & Spa is located in the heart of the Riviera Maya, on the private estate of Puerto Aventuras. Located on the beautiful Mexican Caribbean coast, this resort is directly on the beach and offers a comfortable and peaceful atmosphere, perfect for a relaxing break. This mystical area boasts many Mayan archaeological ruins that include Chichen Itza, Tulum and Tikal as well as the natural attractions of Xel-Ha, Cozumel and Xcaret. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Catalonia Yucatan Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Yucatan Beach Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Catalonia Yucatan Beach Puerto Aventuras
- Catalonia Yucatan Beach Riviera Maya/Puerto Aventuras, Mexico