This was my 5th visit to the palace and things have gone down hill since my 1st visit. The palace is kept very clean they do a good job with that. The service in the buffet is getting bad. It is better in the evening but for breakfast there were 2 mornings that I never got coffee. The other mornings only 1 cup. The food in the buffets is very good but the quality of the steak is not what it was the last few years. The additude of the bar tenders at the beach bar was bad they did not care if they served you or not. If you asked for a special drink they acted like it was a big chore. They ran out of Jack Daniels and malibu rum they did not want to do anything to get more. We had to get a manager inorder to get more Jack and Malibu. We had a group of 70 people and we had a bath robe party in the lobby bar they refused to serve us. (this was the 4th year we did this & never had a problem before) They said we were not dressed properly I did not have a shirt on under my robe. The restaurants you need resevations for were very good food and service were both excellent as were the bar and bar tenders by the restaurants. Next year we are looking to go to a different resort. I would suggest trying a different resort we will not go back there.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Maya Palace Deluxe Hotel
- Barcelo Maya Palace Deluxe Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Barcelo Maya Palace
- Barcelo Puerto Aventuras
- Barcelo Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Barcelo Maya Palace Deluxe Riviera Maya/Puerto Aventuras, Mexico
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Olotels, Amex, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Venere, HotelsClick, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Barcelo Maya Palace Deluxe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.