We stayed at this facility Dec 18-23th.From the beginning to the end of our stay the staff and management were excellent. The facility is first class and superbly well maintained. This hotel went all out to make our stay pleasant from accommodating our dietary requirements to filling up the mini bar twice in one day, they took care of everything. I would recommend this place anytime.
The pools are huge and if you stay at the Palace you can have access to the other Four adjoining Barceló hotels, which is a bonus. Even though the hotel was full, because of the size of the facility you don’t feel it, and there were always chairs available on the beach.
The beach is a bit rocky for a few feet and then it just gets soft. Lots of things to do for the kids and the night entertainment was fair. The assistant manager Ricardo Reyna made himself personally known and was a great guy and accommodated all our needs personally. This was a first for a huge Resort but really appreciated. Travel with confidence this is a great place to have a wonderful family vacation and the staff and facility are the best. Kudus to Barceló Maya Palace Deluxe- Riviera Maya and the Staff.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Maya Palace Deluxe Hotel
- Barcelo Maya Palace Deluxe Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Barcelo Maya Palace
- Barcelo Puerto Aventuras
- Barcelo Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Barcelo Maya Palace Deluxe Riviera Maya/Puerto Aventuras, Mexico
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Amex, Barcelo, Expedia, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Barcelo Maya Palace Deluxe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.