There are 5 resorts here; we stayed at the Tropical which is close to the Colonial sharing a buffet etc. The Palace is a step up and set apart. Overall an excellent resort, clean with friendly, hard working staff. Some of our favourites: Christy, Larissa, Anselmo, Marcy, Paula. The clock in our room didn't work and it was replaced quickly (after we figured out which department to tell...not the bell man, chambermaid or front desk). We knew to just keep telling everyone until we got it right (the concierge). Decent a la carte restaurants, especially the Italian. Beautiful beach, its own small reef so great for snorkeling (we took our own gear and used it every day we weren't on an excursion), good pools and activities. Lots of excursions and things to do in the area.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Maya Tropical Hotel
- Barcelo Maya Tropical Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Barcelo Puerto Aventuras
- Barcelo Maya Tropical Beach
- Barcelo Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Barcelo Maya Tropical Riviera Maya/Puerto Aventuras, Mexico
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Barcelo, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, BookIt.com, Agoda, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Barcelo Maya Tropical reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.