We enjoyed this beautiful resort with its many restaurants, excellent food, and outstanding service. What is nice about this resort is the large pool where famillies swim is on one side of the building and the adult pool and large swim up bar is on the other side offering adults a choice to have a quiet spot for reading or relaxing. We enjoyed the beach area in the mornings, both pool areas in the afternoon and the swim up bar for great happy hours! Every restaurant had very good food, our favorite being the seafood restaurant. The waiters were outstanding everywhere! There is no tipping required but our service was so good we always left a tip and wish we would have seen more people doing the same. If you want to leave the resort there are so many sights to see in the area and adventures to do. We were content relaxing at the resort and only left for one day during the entire week to visit Playa del Carmen (fun walking 5th Ave. in the evening) and ferry to Cozumel. We will return again to do the many things we missed. We do suggest not going past mid June because of weather. We were there the end of June and had a few days of heavy rains.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Puerto Aventuras Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Dreams Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Dreams Resort Puerto Aventuras
- Sunscape Puerto Aventuras Riviera
- Sunscape Puerto Adventuras
- Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa All Inclusive Riviera Maya, Mexico