We just got back from staying at Dreams for 7 days overall I would say the hotel was great compared to others we have stayed at. However this hotel is really set up for families there are tons of kids and it gets to be too much when there are inattentive parents.
The food ranged from good to very good but there are some real misses and I did not feel anything was excellent. The 24 hour room service was great and note you can get them to bring beer to you as well.
The hotel really needs to set up a proper outdoor bar. If you are not one of the lucky 8 who can get a chair around either of the two front out door bars or in the case of the adults only bar in the back there are only 4 chairs otherwise you have to stand. It becomes a real pain after awhile and many times we just got drinks and went and sat on our balcony. You can go to the disco and have a drink there and sit down but we did not go to have to sit inside.
The beach is small and so when it is a nice day it gets pretty cramped up with people and chairs can be a bit of a hassle to find. There are several that are broken however you can’t tell until you sit on them. It would also be nice if the beach and pool chairs were cleaned as many are covered in bird dung. On thing to note is that you can order food on the beach – don’t- you will be attacked and probably crapped on by a group of seagulls in the area
The rooms were great however were not cleaned to well from day to day. You will also notice that in the buffet restaurants the chairs are all really stained which is a little sick after a few days of seeing it. It would be nice if they were either cleaned or put a dark cover on them as white is not the best.
I would be interested to try another Dreams but I doubt I would go back to this one. Oh and for everyone who made a big deal in previous reviews about going to Gringo Dave’s it was the worst – don’t waste you time there are several other way nicer restaurants around the marina to go to.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Puerto Aventuras Hotel
- Dreams Puerto Aventuras Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Sunscape Puerto Aventuras
- Dreams Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Dreams Resort Puerto Aventuras
- Sunscape Puerto Aventura
- Sunscape Puerto Aventuras Riviera
- Sunscape Puerto Adventuras
- Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa All Inclusive Riviera Maya, Mexico
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Otel and Agoda so you can book your Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.