We have just returned from Dreams Puerto Adventuras and we had a wonderful vacation!
From check in to departure the whole vacation was EXCELLENT!!
We requested 2 rooms to connect and they did honor our request! A must with 2 older kids!
Food: Plenty to choose from all day long. Shout out to Edgar at the World Cafe Grill who made sure our kids had a blast!!
Service: Could not have been better all week long! We were never told "NO" and always were comfortable. Room were always spotless!
Beach area was beautiful! Yes there was seaweed but completely out of the resorts control. They cleaned it up daily. None of the other resorts did this. The view is breathtaking.
Gym: was fine.. we went every morning and it was clean and served it purpose.
Walk around the area: one day we walked the beach all the way down to the lagoon area. Another day we walked to the Marina, A MUST!! It is Super safe and very fun to see the Manatee, Sea Lions and Dolphins!
We ate at La Dolce Vita and had Gelato in the small area and it was great watching the Dolphins there.
Over all we really loved this resort and would highly recommend it to all.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Puerto Aventuras Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Dreams Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Dreams Resort Puerto Aventuras
- Sunscape Puerto Aventuras Riviera
- Sunscape Puerto Adventuras
- Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa All Inclusive Riviera Maya, Mexico