As far as the resort aesthetics and design i give it a 7/10. Pretty nice but not the best. The one thing I noticed about this hotel that differs from all the other resorts me and my wife stayed at was the service. Best service so far out of all the hotels I been to. Take advantage of room service! The only thing I didn't really like about the hotel is that everything closes early. Other than that it was a pleasant stay. I do recommend whoever stays here have a rental car. The only close by ameneties are few shopping plaza (grocery stores, drug stores, etc), dolphin adventures, and restaurants. Restaurants are OK. The Italian restaurant is real good though. I would recommend to just eat there everyday. Make sure you make reservations. Alcohol choices were not TOP SHELF but not bad either. I would definitely come back.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Travelocity, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Puerto Aventuras Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Dreams Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Dreams Resort Puerto Aventuras
- Sunscape Puerto Aventuras Riviera
- Sunscape Puerto Adventuras
- Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa All Inclusive Riviera Maya, Mexico