A very nice resort. It is smaller in size. The staff was awesome. The food is by far the best we have had at any resort. Jack Daniels baby back ribs, filet mignon, crusted salmon. It was nice having dolphin discovery right at the resort. Although we did not swim with them it was enjoyable watching them. It is also nice being able to walk off of the resort and stroll down to the marina. There are quite a few restaurants and shops there.
The only negative thing about the resort was there was no quiet area to hang out in the evening. We usually like to find a quiet area to hang out with the family in the evening and have a few drinks. There was no place to do that here.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Puerto Aventuras Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Dreams Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Dreams Resort Puerto Aventuras
- Sunscape Puerto Aventuras Riviera
- Sunscape Puerto Adventuras
- Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa All Inclusive Riviera Maya, Mexico