My family and I spent a great week at this property in February. It didn't disappoint. Things that made us happy: easy access to the beach and pool, enjoyable restaurants, fun on-site activities, lovely view from our 5th-floor balcony, a great swimming beach with small schools of fish to check out, dolphins on site and the ability to walk right into Puerto Aventuras for a change of scene. Excursions to Chichen Itza, Tulum, ATV riding, etc. were easy to book. And, a drawback: the small size of the room suprised us. We were a family of three and once the fold-away cot was set up, there was no room to walk. We had the staff remove the couch and it was much better. Also, our door wouldn't shut because the locking mechanism was broken. It took a couple of calls, but it got fixed. The a/c was a non-starter for an allergy sufferer (mold) like me, but this is always an issue given the climate. Overall, the positives FAR outweighed the negatives. If you're looking for a smaller, intimate all-inclusive, this is an excellent choice, especially with small kids. It met our needs and more.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Puerto Aventuras Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Dreams Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Dreams Resort Puerto Aventuras
- Sunscape Puerto Aventuras Riviera
- Sunscape Puerto Adventuras
- Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa All Inclusive Riviera Maya, Mexico