We just returned from a two week vacation at Dreams Puerto Aventuras. We enjoyed ourselves very much. The food is very good, with a good variety. The Gohan sushi bar is a nice change.Fish tacos at the seaside Grill were delicious.The staff were all wonderful! Thank you Bettina for keeping our room so nice and clean. It was so nice to see Sylvia's smiling face at the World cafe every morning. The beach waiters were fantastic Noe,who later moved to the Seaside Grill and was just as good there. Gary really hustled to keep our drinks fresh and recommended virgin drinks for ourtwo grandsons ages 7 and 11. Anjelica is another beach waiter we enjoyed talking to. Sorry I don't remember all their names but they were all great.
Our room on the Dolphin view side was very nice and the bed was very comfortable. We had a couple of small problems ,our safe wouldn't work one day and someone came within 10 minutes and fixed it. Same thing with the TV remote. All in all a great vacation and would certainly go back. It was nice to take the short walk to the marina area to the shops and restaurants.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, BookIt.com, Otel, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Puerto Aventuras Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Dreams Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Dreams Resort Puerto Aventuras
- Sunscape Puerto Aventuras Riviera
- Sunscape Puerto Adventuras
- Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa All Inclusive Riviera Maya, Mexico