We just got back from a week at this resort. It is an hour direct drive from the airport. If you make any stops it will be much longer. The resort is small but nice. The beach is there but not what you are used to in the Mayan area. It is very rocky on one side and you are unable to walk very far. If you are a beach person, this is not the place for you. The staff are incredible. Everytime you thank them for something, anything. They say "It's my pleasure " everytime! The atmoshere is beautiful with all the lights at night and the restaurants are stunning. The food is the best that I have ever had at a resort. The rooms and buildings need plumbing repairs. It rained a few days while we were there and several rooms had leaks, our toilet ran constantly even after it was repaired and there were drips everywhere indoors. This was booked through Apple vacations and I would not rate it a 6* golden apple. Maybe a 5 1/2 star. The gated town is walking distance and you can find souvenirs here and have lunch or dinner at the restaurants as well as another dolphin place that may be better than the resort. There is a wine list for extra $ but it's very expensive. The red and white house wine is below standard. Overal we had a good time and I cannot say enough about the great people working here and would go back to a Dreams but maybe not this one as it is really far from the airport and the beach is not the greatest.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Puerto Aventuras Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Dreams Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Dreams Resort Puerto Aventuras
- Sunscape Puerto Aventuras Riviera
- Sunscape Puerto Adventuras
- Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa All Inclusive Riviera Maya, Mexico