“Good, safe, trustworthy hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa All Inclusive

You added Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa All Inclusive to your Saves list
Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa All Inclusive
4.0 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   Km 269.5 Carretera Chetumal Pto Juarez, Puerto Aventuras 77500, Mexico   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Summer Savings up 40%
Ranked #10 of 16 Hotels in Puerto Aventuras
Wilmington, Delaware
“Good, safe, trustworthy hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

Once we arrived at the airport, we ignored all the people trying to talk to us (be careful of these people if you have already booked your shuttle; listen to the other reviews) & went outside where we looked for our shuttle. We used Cancun Shuttle - this is the 2nd time we used them & they are very reliable. The resort is about 50 minutes from the airport. When we arrived we were greeted with cold towels to wipe the grime off our hands. We went with another family. Just before you get into the resort you actually enter a gated community. This is great because you can walk/bike around the shops, marina & area & feel perfectly safe. There are several hotels in the gated community.

Restaurants: Oceana was horrible - even the staff says it’s not the best. The food combinations were weird (Pumpkin with seafood, quail eggs, etc) and the service was slow. Portofino (Italian), El Patio (Mexican) & Gohan (sushi) were good. Gohan’s service was REALLY slow - order all your rolls at once so you don’t have to wait long for each order. El Patio was real Mexican cuisine - not Tex Mex.

Rooms: rooms on the 2nd floor were a decent size. The room with the double beds had 1 sink & a tub (instead of a walk-in shower). The sheets, curtains & towels seemed a bit worn - but clean. Not enough lighting in the rooms though. One day we left the safe wide open with our cash & passports - it was still there exactly as we left it - TRUSTWORTHY HOUSEKEEPING - KUDOS.

PROS: The adults-only area was a nice break from the central pool area. (One day the hot tub was cold, but it was fine the next day.) There is a Dolphin Discovery Cove right on the property, so for a price you can swim with the dolphins & manatees. Although we didn’t use it the Kid’s Club looked like they were having a great time. Nightly shows were entertaining. They had servers right in the beach area so we never had to get up to get food or drinks - tips help the service, but everyone was very friendly. From the beach you can see the hotel pool, so it was safe for the kids to go back & forth. They had free catamaran rides & kayaking - which my husband & teenage son did. They had a heated pool for the kids - it was packed. There is a walk-up beachside grill, so the kids could easily order a burger & fries without an adult present.

CONS: The front desk seemed incapable of helping us - we were always sent to the Concierge or told to come back. It was irritating. But it was Thanksgiving week & there were 4 weddings, so they were booked. The rooms on the 2nd floor in the main hallway is really loud because of all the rooms down the corridor or the theater at the end of the hallway. Try another floor, if you can. Entertainment staff was great - GABO is awesome (Thanks for a fun sand turkey building contest)! But the activities either didn’t start on time or the locations changed and it was frustrating for our kids. Beach area was nice, but really small. The breakfast buffet was too small & seemed to run out of certain foods often so get there before 9:00 AM. You can get a handmade omelet if you want to wait 10-15 minutes in line. SPA was not good. Very dark, small & the outdoor hot tub is located right next to the Kid’s Club. Not sure about the spa services though.

Not buggy at all this time of year. Overall a fun experience.

Room Tip: Garden view rooms are pretty quiet, except 2nd flloor by theater is loud at night.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
E-Concierge-DreamsPA, Social Media Coordinator at Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa All Inclusive, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay with us here at Dreams Puerto Aventuras. All guest feedback allows us the opportunity to improve our services and facilities and we readily welcome both positive and constructive comments.

We strive to create the best possible experience for our guests so it was disappointing to learn that we let you down as far as the service provided by our Front desk and the location of the Spa. Please rest assured that all of your comments have been shared with the involved departments to improve our service in all possible ways.

The food in our Oceana restaurant you refer is something that many guests have commented positively about, we do understand that this is a matter of personal taste; therefore your feedback is very important to us.

We truly hope to have the privilege of hosting you again in the near future

Sincerely

econcierge.drepa@dreamsresorts.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (865)
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
North Kingsville, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

My family of four spent a week at Dreams Puerto Aventuras during the holidays. To say the least, we had a wonderful time and are already planning on returning there next year! My children who are 8 and 10 had the time of their lives!

I can't say enough about the staff there. They are absolutely amazing and bent over backwards to ensure our stay was fantastic. Our room was beautiful - very clean and spacious. We did not lack for anything. The service at the restaurants was impeccable. We especially liked being waited on by Joel at the Seaside Grill and Raoul at Portofino. The hostesses at World Cafe were also wonderful. The entertainment crew was great keeping everyone informed on activities throughout the day and keeping things lively. We really enjoyed the shows that were put on in the evenings. Thanksgiving dinner was held on the beach and was great! The area looked like it was set up for a wedding reception. We had the pleasure of dining with a wonderful family from northern Mexico and made many other friends from all over the world while there.

The beach and ocean were beautiful. I am always amazed by the color of the water in this part of the world not to mention all the different fish we saw as we went swimming. The children got to enjoy a couple of days of snorkeling, but preferred playing in the huge hot tub over anything else. The pool was a little cool, so everyone gravitated to the hot tub or ocean.

We did not visit the spa, but my husband and I did take advantage of receiving massages by the ocean while our children participated in the Explorer's Club. The highlight of our trip was the Dolphin Discovery located right at the resort. While my husband took pictures, the children and I spent over an hour playing with manatees and dolphins! Something we will never forget.

Overall, I would recommend this resort to anyone traveling with young children. It is the perfect size as we could keep our eye on the children while at the same time enjoy a little private time to ourselves. They pretty much occupied themselves by playing with other children they met and not one time did I hear either one of them say "I'm bored!" That in itself, made our stay all the more pleasant! :-)

Room Tip: We had an ocean side room which was perfect for us, though I can see it being a little noisy for fam...
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback. It was certainly our pleasure to have you as our guests. We are very happy to know you had a great stay with us. All of the comments are shared with the staff and supervisors as wonderful feedback such as your serves as inspiration for all our operations team. Joel y Raoul will be particularly pleased to hear they were able to assist you.

We were thrilled to hear your stay was exceptional and that you had a chance to experience an oceanfront massage, swim with the dolphins and manatees and that your children enjoyed the Explorer's Club!

Again, thank you for your feedback. We look forward to the privilege of welcoming you and your family back in the near future.

Kindest Regards,

Chalfont PA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

I'll start by saying if you're looking for a large resort to spread out on... this isn't it. There is one pool in the family section along with a really big jacuzzi. However, if your looking for a resort that feels intimate, the staff will learn your name, the kids are able to roam freely but your still able to find them when you want to, the entertainment, even though kid focused was truly great to watch every night, then this is the place for You.

We chose this resort after extensive research working through our travel agent. we're a party of 4 adults & 4 children. We wanted a resort that really focused on the family travelers(kids 13, 10, 10 & 8).
Rooms: We wanted some level of luxury so we selected the Prefferred family suite, Ocean view(room 754). The rooms were nice. Part of the rooms seemed dated while other parts were well maintained. My one daughter slept on the pull out sofa bed while my other slept in one of the beds. Overall they thought it was relatively comfortable.

Resteraunts: I'll start by saying how impressed we were with the quality of the food. We've stayed at other all inclusives & the difference was noticeable. The Buffett was the weakest of all, however on several occasions we asked the waiter to make the kids some grilled ham & cheeses & they would. The portifino was really good. We ate ther twice & the service & food was consistently good. One night we ate "El Patio". El Patio was the Mexican resteraunt. This was also really good. For breakfast & lunch we stuck to the seaside grille. This was very consistent also & had good quality food.

The beach was great. A little crowded but extremely clear water with an incredible section for snorkeling & seeing the fish...tons of fish.

This is my initial post I'll be responding to questions & adding additional details as I remember them. All in all a great vacation.

• Stayed November 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback. It was certainly our pleasure to have you as our guests. We are very happy to know you had a great stay with us. All of the comments are shared with the staff and supervisors. Your feedback helps us improve the quality and standards in our resort

Once again, thank you for your visit and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Kind Regards

Canmore, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

This resort was all-inclusive at its finest! Amazing staff, super clean, amazing rooms, great food and bars. I was here for my friend's wedding and we got the royal treatment. The wedding planner was amazing and the ladies that did us up with our hair and makeup for the wedding were fantastic! No need to leave the resort really! I could have stayed another month!

Room Tip: If you can get an ocean view it is well worth it! You will, however, have to deal with the sound of...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
E-Concierge-DreamsPA, Social Media Coordinator at Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa All Inclusive, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to share such great comments. It is always a pleasure to read feedback such as yours that express how much enjoyed your stay at Dreams Puerto Aventuras.

Our staff will be glad to hear that they were able to enhance your enjoyment during your stay. Pleas rest assured that all of your comments have been shared with our operations team, especially with our wedding and spa departments.

We do hope we have the opportunity to host you once again in the near future.

Orange County, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

Reviews are very important to my family and I when choosing the right resort-and I'm happy to report back that I was impressed with the majority of the reviews posted on here, and impressed with the resort as well. I just returned from a 1 week vacation with my family of 6-all adults (traveling from different parts of Canada and the USA ) from Dreams Puerto Aventuras, and I can't wait to book another trip back. Now there are definitely some pros and cons to the resort, but can anything really be perfect? Plus everyone has different standards, so we need to take some of these negative reviews with a grain of salt. Hope you get through this review, I know it's long-

Booking
My husband and I booked our deluxe garden room directly from the website instead of orbitz this time, the website seemed to have a deal when we booked so that's why we did-and our transportation was included, when it generally isn't unless you book your airfare through them as well which we didn't since we were flying in from different cities at the time.
Shuttle
When I arrived at the airport, Dreams uses Amstar, they were very friendly, made a sign with our last name on it, so finding them at the Cancun Airport was a Breeze. My flight was 2 hours late, but they were there ready and waiting. The shuttle took 20 mins to get me, then I was privately taken to Dreams, yes a 1 hour drive over to Puerto Aventuas.
Puerto Aventuras
The town itself seemed to be in a gated secured area, not only the resort-but the town too-so I felt very happy and safe upon my first impression.
Check In
I arrived about 3pm, they greeted me with a cool cloth and a glass of champagne upon arrival. My parents arrived in another shuttle 5 minutes before I did, and was treated exactly the same. There were a few people in line to check in, and about 2 people working the front desk-the champagne made waiting a little easier. When it was our turn, I asked if there were any ocean views available for upgrade. Ines, at the front desk was very helpful and accommodating. She offered my parents and my upgrade for 35$ more per night, instead of the 75$ more per night. We absolutely agreed, and then found even better that our rooms were right next to each other, which we didn't ask for. Our rooms were not yet ready, but she suggested that we go grab some lunch and return in 30 minutes.
Rooms
Our Ocean View room was gorgeous 538, was also bigger than 536 for some reason-we didn't complain! The bed was very comfy, the pillows were nice, my mom asked for softer ones the next day-and I needed a blanket since my husband likes to crank the AC. The safe worked just fine, our fridge was stocked with water, soda and beer each day. The toilet's ran the whole time we were there, didn't bother me-we just kept our bathroom door closed at night.
The walls are yes, very thin, so you can hear everything that goes on not only beside you, but above you. Each night, we heard heels clicking/walking around above us at 130am , it was horrible! Bring ear plugs- we forgot about them until the second last day, but they worked~didn't wake up the last few nights. Also because we upgraded rooms, all the activity from the pool is on the beach side, so it was hard to nap during the day if you are tired from the morning sun-or want to go to bed early, because of the partying from other rooms on their balconies-that would be my only complaint-the noise. We are early birds, not night owls so we were in bed each day after dinner around 830. The TV was fine-didn't watch too much TV, but if you don't know Spanish, its hard to watch, just a few channels were in English. Bring your DVDs if you need, they do have a player in the room for you.
The maids cleaned our rooms each day, but turn down service was inconsistent. Some nights, we were already asleep when I heard knocking at our door, then if you don't answer, they walk right in, to see you sleeping-put your "Do not disturb" sign on the door, they never bothered us after that-
The food was good, I'm not going to complain about it like others-what I will say is that the quality was very inconsistent from lunch to dinner, and even day to day. I had ordered exactly the same thing from the Seaside Grille 3 times, because the first 2 times were amazing, but the 3rd was not-still edible of course, but it just wasn't the same.
The buffet at World Cafe was small, but ok for breakfast and lunch. I loved the made to order omelets and waffles each morning, and the made to order pastas at lunch. There was always an overabundance of fruit and veggies, as well as an assortment of cheeses available. I wouldn't advise eating at World Cafe for dinner-selection is poor, and the a la carts/room service is much better.
Portofinos was delicious, we ate at it 3 times, all wonderful, very consistent with the food quality, and very filling.Try the Caprese Salad, and filet minon. They also always have a chef on the patio cooking a special pasta appetizer be sure to check for that-so delicious.
El Patio had a fun atmosphere, and the food was also delicious the night we ate at it.
Oceana-not the best, but okay, they need to update their menu, it just wasn't what we expected-
Gohan-only sushi rolls, and if you are a sushi lover, I would pass on it, or just go for sushi roll appetizers before your main course dinner-only about 10 rolls to chose from-4 cut rolls at 1 time, so we ordered the whole menu plus some that night.
Drinks
Drinks were fine, they were what I expected and enjoyed all the Miami vices, pina colada, and blue Hawaiians I could take. The house red wine was good, I enjoyed a glass each night with dinner.
Service was fabulous-a little slow at some dinners, but they were very good, we tipped as well-and it may have made a difference, but it may not have. We got treated very well at all restaurants, at the bar, and beach service-shout out to Carlos at the Seaside Grille, try one of his Tequila Boom Boom Shots when you arrive, it will really kick off your vacation!
Pools
Pools were nice and clean, we didn't use them much, just one day wanted a different scene from the beach, we all got totally drunk that day, and had enough of the adult pool, they just kept bringing shots and shots around, it got to be too much. The water was also very cold, a little too cold for me. The hot tubs were not hot tubs at all, so if you are like me, on a cool night (because they do get a little chilli at night there) and want to soak in the hot tub, no luck there-its lukewarm-which is why you will see ALL the kids swimming in the 25 person hot tub at the main pool by the beach-
Beach
Beautiful, yes small with no waves, but gorgeous and fun! Lots of fish to see and snorkel with, grab those mini bananas from the buffet at breakfast and feed them, lots of fun! There are also lots of chairs on the beach, so no need to wake up and rush down. Kayaking, and the Hobby-cat was also lots of fun!
Spa
I got a pedicure done, because mine chipped-which I expected would happen-it was fine, nothing like I experience here in San Diego, but it looked great, and my paint is still on. Also, they do not do acrylic nails, so if you break a nail, which I did as well, you won't be able to fix it until you get home. I was very surprised that they didn't offer acrylics.
Amstar tours
We did the dolphin encounter on site, it was wonderful, no complaints, bought the disc of pictures they offer at the end of the encounter-99$
We also booked the Tulum/Xel Ha tour-listen, they don't tell you to eat prior to leaving at 720am, buffet opens at 7am, so get your butt down and eat because the tour goes to Tulum first, and if you want food, they stop for 5 mins at a convenience store for you to buy crackers to keep up your strength before you head on to the all inclusive Xel Ha. Tullm was breathtaking, bring your swimsuit and swim in the ocean while you are there, its the most beautiful beach i have ever seen. Xel Ha was also fun, the food was not so good, drinks were tasty. Bring your own snorkel gear, leave your towel at the resort, they have plenty, and they make you use biodegradable sunscreen-I believe you can buy before you leave from Walmart. Did not experience any bugs like last time, but were prepared with bug spray.
The hotel also offers pictures with different animals throughout the week, and you can purchase them for 15$ each. I bought my pictures of the monkeys, and baby tiger cub. They also had a Toucan bird one day, and Iguanas.

I'm pretty sure that wraps it up, it was a great stay, with great people. I think i would return to an adults only resort, since thats what I'm used too. Hope the review helped!

Dear Guest,

We would like to sincerely thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay with us here at Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa. Our guests often tell us how helpful it is to read past guests' comments before booking their own visits and we're always eager to hear what you liked and how we might improve so we are grateful that you chose to leave such a detailed review.

We are glad to hear that you enojyed your room and were able to experience several aspects of the Unlimited Luxury that we have to offer. Your comments regarding the nightly turndown service and food quality/preparation have been shared with the involved departments.

Carlos will be particularly happy to hear that you enjoyed his Boom Boom shots.

Once again, we truly appreciate you sharing all of your feedback and we hope to have the chance to welcome you back again in the future.

Calgary, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

We just spent 7 days at this resort and had a wonderful week. We stayed in the Preferred Club rooms on the 7th floor. Our room was not really any different from the others in the hotel. The upgrade was mostly in the view and our amenities on the top floor - the bar, food, coffee and tea. Every morning we started the day with mimosa's that we could have on our floor, and every afternoon/ evening we were having drinks from the bar down the hall. It was very handy, great drinks, and we loved our bartender. We had the room with the ocean view and we loved it. It is a little louder at times but nothing that ever bothered us. It's worth having the ocean view when your on the top floor.
We ate the restaurants for almost every meal and had good food. The room service was also wonderful - definitely take advantage of it.
The only thing we didn't love was the beach. It's very small and so tightly packed with chairs and people.
We were there for a wedding and it was beautiful. Our friends were happy with their wedding. It seemed well organized by very helpful hotel staff.
We felt the hotel staff was very helpful and very friendly.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

We were pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy the additional amenities available to our Preferred Club guests and that you were able to experience the spectacular views offered from our penthouse rooms.

We were disappointed to hear that our beach was not to you liking however we are glad that this did not dappen your overall experience.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and we hope to have the chance to host you again in the near future.

Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

We travelled to Dreams Puerto Aventuras from November 11-18th with myself, my wife and our three kids aged 9,9 and 5. We had previously stayed at the Dreams Punta Cana property and had a good experience there, especially with their Explorers Club which is why we chose this property for our trip to the Mayan Riviera. I can't say enough about the level of service at this resort. Everyone was courteous and friendly, we didn't have one bad experience with any staff there at all.

Check in was fast and easy. We came in by ourselves in our transport so that probably helped since there was no-one else checking in but we encountered no difficulties at all. The check in staff was courteous, friendly and spoke excellent english. Anytime we ever needed to deal with them (which wasn't very often since we had virtually no problems during our stay) they were very helpful and efficient. We got a family suite which had two double beds and a pullout couch. The pullout was actually fold out cushions which our children found much more comfortable than the spring version so that was great. The other beds and pillows were very comfortable too. We had a ground floor room overlooking the main pool which was great and conveniant. Noise was never really an issue as the resort overall seemed quite quiet at night. Maid service was generally good and the fridge was always well stocked. Our shower was awesome, strong, strong water pressure! We had a massive tub as well which fit our three kids with room to spare!

Once we got checked in we came back to the lobby to take a look around the resort. We were flagged down by Carlos who asked if we had just arrived. When we told him we had and were looking for where the dolphins were he immediately took us on a full tour of the resort. Carlos was very helpful throughout our stay, saying hi to us whenever we came into the lobby and helped us with booking our dolphin swim, photographer session and getting our online boarding passes for our flight home.

The property itself is fairly small and compact which was nice for us since we felt safe letting our children play off by themselves. The beach is small but never felt crowded, chairs were easily available. The drink service on the beach was excellent, the staff did a really good job of getting out there and serving you in a timely manner so we barely left our chairs when we were catching rays in the mornings. The beach swimming area is protected by a reef/rocks which is great for smaller children as you don't have to worry as much about safety in the ocean. There was little current at all in the cove and our kids loved playing on the ocean trampoline. Snorkelling and kayaking was excellent as well and we enjoyed going out on the hobie cat (small catamaran). There is a nice, quiet natural pool a ways down from the beach that has a ton of fish in it as well. The main pool is small but never seemed too busy our crowded during our stay. There was a nice "hot tub" which was warmer than the main pool and the kids really enjoyed that in the windy afternoons. Didn't spend a whole lot of time at the adult pool but it seemed nice with a swim up bar and lots of seating area, plus it's own hot tub.

The one thing I found about this resort was it was fairly quiet. It's a smaller property and wasn't busy during our stay so this probably contributed. I personally like to do lots of activities and there wasn't quite as many as I've experienced on other larger properties. This being said, the entertainment staff at this resort were absolutely fabulous. Roberto, Gabo, Israel, Jesus and Carlos were all excellent. They worked hard to get people involved in the activities and games and were great with adults and kids alike. Our kids loved getting flung into the sky on the bungee trampoline! Had a great time playing volleyball on the beach and getting pulled into lots of the "crazy games". The entertainment staff on a whole were all personable, friendly and engaging without being pushy. The night life seemed pretty quiet. Shows were hit and miss, the fire and water show was fantastic as was the circus show. The other shows weren't as good but weren't terrible either. As we had the kids we didn't go out after the shows so I can't comment on the disco which opened later.

Food was excellent. Being a smaller resort the buffet had a more limited selection than some we've been to but on a whole it was good. Always a selection of fresh grilled foods and good options for picky children. I found the more freshly prepared selections better than the hot plated stuff which was sometimes a bit bland and dry but that really is to be expected in that type of buffet setting. The a la cartes were very good, especially the italian restaurant. Excellent service throughout, my only complaint would be that lunch at the seaside restaurant was quite slow, though the food was very good. Carlos at the seaside restaurant, Jonathon at the mexican restaurant and Victor at the italian restaurant were outstanding in their service. Even my kids ate well at the a la cartes and they can be quite picky eaters about "fancier" foods. Food was nicely presented with obvious thought and effort put into both preparation and presentation.

The kids club was a bit of a disappointment especially since it was one of the main reasons we chose this property. Part of the issue was a lack of kids for the club. Often our children were the only ones there so this somewhat dulled their enthusiasm. As well sometimes the scheduled actvities didn't end up happening on a few occasions. The staff were really great though and the kids really enjoyed going there for the evening movies and activities but not so much during the day. I think if the resort had been busier there would've been more kids there and they would have enjoyed it more. Since the resort was small and we felt comfortable with them roaming freely it wasn't a big issue though as we could get some "adult time" without worrying about losing them on the property.

We did the dolphin swim as well which was excellent and I will do a detailed review in the dolphin discovery section. It was great to have it on-site so we didn't have to travel and lose out on time at the resort. We also got family pictures done and Adriana did a great job. We didn't get a great solo picture of my older daughter one the first run and there was no problem to do a later re-shoot.

All in all it was an excellent, excellent family vacation. Everyone had a great time and we had no real issues at all during our stay. Special thanks to Rebecca who is a great resource to talk to before and during your stay. I would highly recommend this resort for families and those looking for a quieter vacation with the best service I've experienced in my many travels to AI resorts.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
E-Concierge-DreamsPA, Social Media Coordinator at Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa All Inclusive, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
Dear Guest,

We were delighted to have you with us and thank you so much for providing feedback regarding your recent stay at Dreams Puerto Aventuras. It was certainly our pleasure to host you all here with us.

We were sorry to hear that there were not enough children in the Explorers Club for your children to mix with. We do hope that you are able to come back in a higher season so that they are able to experience all the fun & games that our Explorers Club ladies offer.

We are extremely pleased to know you have enjoyed our staffs' exceptional service. Our chef will be particularly honored to hear that you all enjoyed his food! Please rest assured that all of your comments will be shared with all staff members and departments.

Once again, thank you for choosing to stay with us. We are more than ready to welcome you back in the near future.

Kindest Regards

econcierge.drepa@dreamsresorts.com

Been to Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa All Inclusive? Share your experiences!