This hotel is a 3 Star hotel with 5 Star service for the most part.
I recently went to this Resort for nine days. We were welcomed with cold towels which was great. The front desk was fast and courteous. The only thing I didn't appreciate at check in is that I had a surprise Bday cake arranged for my boyfriend and the front desk asked for a credit card for payment right in front of him knowing it was a secret. It could have been handled more discreetly but I can't blame the staff. She was just following her protocol for things but I think it could have been done at a later time and not when the person being surprised is present.
Our room was very nice. Great bed and a double sink bathroom. We were upgraded to a better room upon our arrival. We did not have to wait for a room either.
The food was really good. The only restaurant that needs help is the sushi bar. That is not sushi. They used lox for Salmon rolls.
All the other restaurants were really good especially the Seaside Grill. Fresh Fish every single day.
The entertainment was hit or miss. Great fire show, boring Carribean Show.
I feel like this resort is more catered for children. THERE WERE A LOT OF CHILDREN. If you don't like being around kids, DO NOT COME HERE. If it was an Adults only resort I think I would have loved it. The pool was nice when the kids were not there, same can be said for the beach.
Special mention to great staff there:
Jorge and Rogelio (managers at the restaurants)
Armando, Guadalupe, Juan, Karlos, Sustero, (wait staff and bartenders)
Victor, Ingrid, Ileana (Entertainment Staff)
Juan went above and beyond to make sure we had hot coffee and that all our seating arrangement needs were met every single day! Thank you Juan. Best of all out of all the people staying there he remembered exactly how we like our coffee!
The best staff there was Yolanda, our house cleaning service employee. She cleaned the room from top to bottom every single day and in the evenings she would come by and drop off extra towels for us, EVERY SINGLE NIGHT.
The service there is impeccable and I really think that is what they strive for the most. Yeah the place is a little dated but its to be expected. Nothing stays new forever. If you want to be treated well and have children I think you would enjoy this resort.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Puerto Aventuras Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Dreams Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Dreams Resort Puerto Aventuras
- Sunscape Puerto Aventuras Riviera
- Sunscape Puerto Adventuras
- Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa All Inclusive Riviera Maya, Mexico