I traveled with my husband and 2 children (7 & 9). This was literally a no hassle trip...we had no problems with anything. The food was very good and the room service was speedy and delicious when the kids were too tired to do to dinner. We knew there were time share people (as there are in most of the resorts) and we just simply walked away from them / ignored them. We were amazed at how hard the staff worked to make everyone happy, especially the waiters and bartenders on the family side. To my recollection, there was only one afternoon with a drinking game..it was more of a "drink one beer" in the middle of doing all sorts of other crazy things. The entertainment people worked very hard as well. We did not go to many of the shows since we were usually too tired. It was nice to have coffee available as early as 5 am in the lobby since I am an early riser. Yes, shower design was weird and water did get on the floor, but not enough to ruin our vacation.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Puerto Aventuras Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Dreams Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Dreams Resort Puerto Aventuras
- Sunscape Puerto Aventuras Riviera
- Sunscape Puerto Adventuras
- Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa All Inclusive Riviera Maya, Mexico