This resort is really nice and big. As a guest of Maya Caribe you're allowed to use the services at Maya Beach (located on left looking at the sea) but not at Maya Tropical, Colonial and Deluxe. You can however walking over there. It's not a big problem anyway.
Rooms are just average but probably you will spend your time elsewhere.
Service is excellent and all the employees are smiling and seems genuinily happy to serve you.
Buffets are quite boring, the food is good but nothins special in terms of quality but the selection is quite vast so you won't have problems to accomodate the tastes of your children.
Little be disappointed by the long waiting time at the Mexico Lindo Restaurant that convinced us to use buffet dinners all other nights,
The major grip is a real luck of a kid club as what offered is really modest and it becomes impossible to leave your children for few hours, it is more a 30 mins break.
Very high prices for the spa so we didn't try it.
A huge thumb up for the theater show, artists are really excellent! We didn't miss one!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Barcelo, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, HotelTravel.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Despegar.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Barcelo Maya Caribe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Maya Caribe Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Barcelo Puerto Aventuras
- Barcelo Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Barcelo Maya Caribe Beach
- Barcelo Maya Caribe Riviera Maya/Puerto Aventuras, Mexico