The teritory is huge and very clean. The staff is extremely friendly and polite. Some things that need to be solved:
1. Internet....really? is this really an all inclusive hotel where you pay 14USD(!!!!!) per day for a supercrappy internet that doesn't work most of the time????
2. Dolpinarium: took a swim with the dolphins for 125usd, it was a large group activity, that was happening very far from the place where it would be possible for someone standing outside the pool to take any pictures, however if you want to get the pictures that are taken during the activity you have to pay 75-300usd for them, so I ended up with no pictures from this activity since I think that is too much for the couple of pictures...very upsetting.
3. The towels in the room are changed every day, even tho there is no need for changing them and the number of towels was different every day, some days we had a towel to put on the floor next to tub, some days we didn't...however the body lotion was only one little bottle during our stay (11days), that wasn't replaced after finished.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Barcelo, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Barcelo Maya Caribe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Maya Caribe Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Barcelo Puerto Aventuras
- Barcelo Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Barcelo Maya Caribe Beach
- Barcelo Maya Caribe Riviera Maya/Puerto Aventuras, Mexico