This was my second visit and sadly construction going on and one Pool and beach bar was closed
Which was annoying as this was where we liked to sit on the beach away from crowd so long walk back for drinks.
Rooms are getting a little tired.
Also agree with other review about coupons complete waste all ours went in bin.
Bar in lobby so busy felt sorry for the barman as we had rain and everyone was in this tiny bar not in beach bars no one thought lets send another barman inside!!!
Self serve coffee machines have been removed from lobby which made the bar busier with people asking for coffees as well as alcoholic drinks.
Staff very friendly couldn't ask for nicer people always ready to help and say hola as they pass.
Grounds are kept immaculate even with torrential storm.
We had a good time but probably would not return again as entertainment was the same as 3 years ago and is repeated so if you are there for two weeks you have to sit through it twice and some of it was bad enough once also it only lasted for about an hour and finished at 10.30 when you was told to go to night club as we are not night club people our evenings finished a little early.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Barcelo, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Barcelo Maya Caribe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Maya Caribe Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Barcelo Puerto Aventuras
- Barcelo Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Barcelo Maya Caribe Beach
- Barcelo Maya Caribe Riviera Maya/Puerto Aventuras, Mexico