We had an enjoyable stay at the Caribe for 2 weeks at the end of January .The rooms were fine and well furnished plenty of space with a balcony.Food was good .In the buffet resturants there was a huge selection - only a slight problem was keeping the food warm-i guess in these open plan resturants there is a continued through breeze at cools the food.(same with most other buffet resturants in other hotels)The wine during meals was OK and staff worked hard to keep glasses topped up. One tip if ordering a beer ,ask for the dark beer ,it has more taste than the regular larger type beer they will give.The beach is wonderful so picturesque boarderd by palm trees of various types.There are plenty of sun beds ,although some are in need of repair.There are no shades so one has to park in the shade of a palm tree.There is entertainment in the theatre every evening ,the only problem is that the sound is much TOO LOUD which spoils the show .There is a promenade where one can walk and look around the other hotels on the resort complex,which I must say, look better than the Carib.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Barcelo, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Barcelo Maya Caribe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Maya Caribe Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Barcelo Puerto Aventuras
- Barcelo Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Barcelo Maya Caribe Beach
- Barcelo Maya Caribe Riviera Maya/Puerto Aventuras, Mexico