A very large complex of hotels in a beautiful location, which you couldn't fault if the weather was good. When the weather was bad though, they struggled to cater for good entertainment. The rooms were very pleasant, comfortable and clean. The food in the buffet areas was not that outstanding given it was a Barcelo and advertised as a 4* - seemed to be the same thing just packaged differently. The a la cartes were very good though.
The local people are some of the friendliest I've come across on holiday and while they naturally try to get you to buy their goods, if you say no thank you they didn't pester you. The local little buses were fantastic value for money - as the resort is quite isolated, you could get to Puerto del Carmen or up to Tulum for 30 pesos one way - very good value.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Barcelo, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel, HotelsClick, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Barcelo Maya Caribe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Maya Caribe Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Barcelo Puerto Aventuras
- Barcelo Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Barcelo Maya Caribe Beach
- Barcelo Maya Caribe Riviera Maya/Puerto Aventuras, Mexico