We stayed here as a family vacation a little while ago. i rate this a great value for the money. The staff was extremely friendly, including the beach staff in getting rentals etc..
I would reccamend walking down the street to the Dolphins and the restaurants and bars nearby. Also the ruins are not too far away (we rented a car for a quick drive) My only complaint as a beer drinker was the only choice was Dos XX. The restaurants are real good except the steak house. I reccamend to get your reservations immediately.
Overall a great family resort with lots of activities and a great value for the money!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Caribbean Sea's turquoise waters can be seen from this hotel-paradise. Come and get ready to spend some unforgettable days in the heart of the Mayan Riviera, surrounded by marvelous landscapes and seductive, white sand beaches. The hotel is located in the wonderful Puerto Aventuras development. This is a tourist development which boasts a marina for yachts, a golf course, restaurants and dolphin tanks, all within easy reach of the main Mayan Riviera attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Catalonia Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Riviera Maya Puerto Aventuras, Mexico
- Catalonia Hotel Mexico
- Catalonia Rivera Maya
- Riviera Maya Catalonia
- Hotel Catalonia Riviera Maya
- Catalonia Riveria Maya
- Catalonia Riviera Maya Resort
- Catalonia Riviera Maya All Inclusive
- Catalonia Mexico