We stayed here as a family vacation a little while ago. i rate this a great value for the money. The staff was extremely friendly, including the beach staff in getting rentals etc..
I would reccamend walking down the street to the Dolphins and the restaurants and bars nearby. Also the ruins are not too far away (we rented a car for a quick drive) My only complaint as a beer drinker was the only choice was Dos XX. The restaurants are real good except the steak house. I reccamend to get your reservations immediately.
Overall a great family resort with lots of activities and a great value for the money!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Riviera Maya is situated in the peaceful ambience of Puerto Aventuras, located directly on the beach of the beautiful Mexican Caribbean and in the heart of the Mayan Riviera. The white sandy beaches, crystal clear water, a great marina with restaurants and bars at a walking distance as well as a 9 hole golf course makes Puerto Aventuras a place that stands out, a place for those looking for the authentic Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Catalonia Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Riviera Maya Puerto Aventuras, Mexico
- Catalonia Hotel Mexico
- Catalonia Rivera Maya
- Riviera Maya Catalonia
- Hotel Catalonia Riviera Maya
- Catalonia Riveria Maya
- Catalonia Riviera Maya Resort
- Catalonia Riviera Maya All Inclusive
- Catalonia Mexico