My boyfriend and I had a great 5 day stay at the Catalonia Riviera Maya. We arrived on March 31-14 and departed early morning on April 5th. I was disappointed that our room had two double beds opposed to one king size, we asked to upgrade but unfortunately no other rooms were available. We had a beautiful view facing the pool and the balconies are great! In the room you had a few snacks, bottle of tequila, a few bottles of water. I was pretty impressed with the wi-fi, there was internet access on the entire resort even on the beach. The entire resort was very clean, the food was good, the beach was nice, ocean was beautiful and the pools were nice and warm. The resort offered a variety of activities beach volleyball, water volleyball, scuba diving lessons, ping pong, aqua aerobics, zumba, archery, bingo, just to name a few. All of the staff at the resort were very friendly. For a 5 day stay we were able to go to 3 of the restaurants for dinner instead of the buffet, the food was really good but you needed to go right when the restaurant opened for dinner. If not, you will be put on a wait list or turned away. Other resorts I've stayed at you were required to make a reservation which I prefer much more. We visited the gym a couple of times during our stay, the gym was great and offered a variety of classes step, yoga, many more. I attended a few of the classes and found the instructor excellent! Overall we had a great vaccay! Another resort we would like to check out that is just a few minute walk is Dreams. Hopefully next time.
If you have any questions about the resort, please feel free to email me.
If my review was helpful then please do let me know.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Riviera Maya is situated in the peaceful ambience of Puerto Aventuras, located directly on the beach of the beautiful Mexican Caribbean and in the heart of the Mayan Riviera. The white sandy beaches, crystal clear water, a great marina with restaurants and bars at a walking distance as well as a 9 hole golf course makes Puerto Aventuras a place that stands out, a place for those looking for the authentic Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your Catalonia Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Riviera Maya Puerto Aventuras, Mexico
- Catalonia Hotel Mexico
- Catalonia Rivera Maya
- Riviera Maya Catalonia
- Hotel Catalonia Riviera Maya
- Catalonia Riveria Maya
- Catalonia Riviera Maya Resort
- Catalonia Riviera Maya All Inclusive
- Catalonia Mexico