Returning for a 6th trip speaks loads about this wonderful resort. There is not one area that I can fault. I really love the amazing service from everyone that is employed here, they make your vacation fun and relaxing. The food is great at the ala cartes, especially at Bamboleo Steak House and Mikado Japanese. The buffets are very well stocked with lots of variety, my favorite is their guacamole and ceviche!
We met up with a great gang of Trip Advisor friends and had a blast forming new friendships on another vacation. Priceless!
A big shout out to Pablo for getting the party started. Thank you Sylvia for your gracious hospitality along with your great Management team and staff. Far too many to mention. Gracias for another great winter escape!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Caribbean Sea's turquoise waters can be seen from this hotel-paradise. Come and get ready to spend some unforgettable days in the heart of the Mayan Riviera, surrounded by marvelous landscapes and seductive, white sand beaches. The hotel is located in the wonderful Puerto Aventuras development. This is a tourist development which boasts a marina for yachts, a golf course, restaurants and dolphin tanks, all within easy reach of the main Mayan Riviera attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Catalonia Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Riviera Maya Puerto Aventuras, Mexico
- Catalonia Hotel Mexico
- Catalonia Rivera Maya
- Riviera Maya Catalonia
- Hotel Catalonia Riviera Maya
- Catalonia Riveria Maya
- Catalonia Riviera Maya Resort
- Catalonia Riviera Maya All Inclusive
- Catalonia Mexico