This was our second visit to this resort. I know this is not the most luxurious resort in the Maya area but it has a lot to offer.
Service was very good. Very polite and friendly staff. The resort was nearly full but we rarley had to wait for a drink. Rapheal on the beach was awesome. Food was always plentiful and very good. Ala carte reastaurants were really good. The resort was very clean and our room immaculate. Entertainment was good and we especailly like Sylvia and Lupo in the lobby bar.
There was an issue with a line in to the buffet restaurant for breakfast and you had better get up early to claim a palapa. Sometimes you need a little patience. Do not forget a little tip here and there goes a long way.
Considering what we paid and what we received we got a great deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Riviera Maya is situated in the peaceful ambience of Puerto Aventuras, located directly on the beach of the beautiful Mexican Caribbean and in the heart of the Mayan Riviera. The white sandy beaches, crystal clear water, a great marina with restaurants and bars at a walking distance as well as a 9 hole golf course makes Puerto Aventuras a place that stands out, a place for those looking for the authentic Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Catalonia Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Riviera Maya Puerto Aventuras, Mexico
- Catalonia Hotel Mexico
- Catalonia Rivera Maya
- Riviera Maya Catalonia
- Hotel Catalonia Riviera Maya
- Catalonia Riveria Maya
- Catalonia Riviera Maya Resort
- Catalonia Riviera Maya All Inclusive
- Catalonia Mexico